Saturday, June 6, 2009

Forever Yours 11

“Deema stay out of this, hatha bainy ou bainah”
I stood quietly shivering; I’ve never seen Ghaith angry it was something scary.
Thyab got up and raised his hands.
“Look I don’t want to fight you” He said.
“Then stay away from her!” Ghaith said and he dragged me out of the restaurant.

The drive back home was in total silence, I was scared and I couldn’t think of something to say to Ghaith that would make the situation better. His clenched hands on the steering wheel were the only sign of Ghaith’s built up anger.
When we got to the apartment, he sat me down on the couch and sat on the chair facing me.
“Deema adree inich you’re not a child ou insana thakeeya but what you did today was beyond stupid”
“Bas he is my cousin, the only family I have here. Ba3dain we were sitting in a restaurant having lunch, what’s wrong with that?”
“Ou aba afham shay intee laish you’re making me out to be the stranger here?”
“La ma kan qasdee”
“La you know you mean’t it, I’m not your family ou I don’t know what else. Shaklech you need to grow up Deema!” His voice was getting louder, and I couldn’t help it. I burst out into tears.
His phone rang, interrupting our conversation. He got up to answer his phone. He left the room but I couldn’t stop crying. I hated feeling stupid or irresponsible; I was always the one listening to people who did stupid reckless things, not the one who did them. Maybe I was trying to get a reaction out of Ghaith or trying to be rebellious or something, but I didn’t expect this from him.
Ghaith came back into the room looking angrier than before; he sat down and held his head.
“What’s wrong?” I asked, I had the urge to give him a hug, but that would have just made things worse. He looked so angry and tired at the same time.
“My parents are coming for a while, their plane arrives tomorrow morning”
“Ghaith I’m sorry about what happened today-“I started to apologize but my voice broke into a sob, “I didn’t mean to hurt you”

“Deema maybe you think I overreacted but I know guys like Thyab” He turned his face away from me, “ do you know I went crazy trying to track you down when I got a call from a friend who saw you with him he told me it looks like Thyab found a new 9aidah”
“Oh God why do you men have to think like that!” I said, my face burning “I didn’t mean to embarrass you in front of your friends but you know me better than that”
“Do I?” he asked sadly.

I started crying again and covered my face with my hands and tried to stop my tears, when I felt Ghaith wrap his arms around me. I froze, I didn’t know how to react, and I desperately wanted to hug him back but held myself back. It was over in the blink of an eye; Ghaith got up and left the apartment.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

shda3wa 3alai he's just her cousin:S
maskeena:(

KWA;* said...

he seriously overreacted :'( plz tell me the next post is gonna b happy!!!!

hurry plz ;)

Cuteandcuddly said...

5ara fee !!!!!!!!
Ass hole !!!!!!!!!!!
walla i hate Ghaith :(
i understand where is coming from but what the hell she didnt do anything wrong its her cousin !!!!
plus even if she did she didnt know and he should shout at her :(

walla maskeena !!!!!!

м ♥ said...

OMG OMG!!
laiiiiish 39aaab chee
and why she didn't huug him baaack then everythin will be fine

Can't wait 4 nxt post >_<

Unknown said...

aaaah ya galbiii :(
LA 7ad yz3il Gaith !! 7aram 3leeha
she should hug him back, he luvs her wayed! o y'3ar 3leha

wed-locked said...

AHH I LOVE Ghaaaaaith <3
i know all of u r fighting against him bs 7abaaaaitaaaaaa LOL! <3
shez koko =p

Anonymous said...

5alaaaaaaa9 kiss and make up already!!!
lay emetawa7na na6reeeeen!!!
a9lan the idea in the first place was idiotic bas ya3nee fate brought you together so live with it and live a newly weds life!!!
oh and his parents are coming meaning they have to share a rooom :O i wonder what would happen..
yallla cant wait for your next post ;*
love your blog

-Nightmare

M said...

oooh sexy.. jealous husband.. i like that..

Saks said...

Love ur story ... keep posting ...
Lazim ye'3aar 3alayhaa 7ermtaaa , elly ma y'3aar thoor ;-)
hehehe cant wait till his parents come *wiggle eyebrows*
lol
dont keep us waiting for long ...

Anonymous said...

7araaam ksirat 5a6ryy!!:( bs i loved gaaiitthh!!:P eeee w deeema! hug him baack shna6ra allah yhadaha?:P 5atsani3 il owsa ily bainhom! let them love eachother wala cuttee!

Anonymous said...

HEEEY!! WHATS WRONG WITH '3AITH!! SHES BEEING TO NICE! LO 2ANA CHAN HAZA2TAA!! 5AIR TKAFFI5 IL-AWADIM BIL-MA63AM!??!

lol ;p

al7eeeen al7eeeeeeeeeeeeen al7eeeeeeeeeen u post another one!!

PromisingTheMoon said...

Awesome <33333333

Keep Writing ;)