Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Forever Yours 9

As I sat there getting my makeup done I was afraid I would look different and not like myself when I heard…

“’5a6ebty is that really you?”
“Oh My God! Thyab?” I screamed in excitement but I knew if I opened my eyes I would totally ruin the eyeliner the woman just finished applying.
“T3arfeen kaif 3eraftech, from that tortured expression on your face, that’s the same look you used to have when they were combing your hair for school”
“Agoolek lat 6ale3 el f’9aye7 law sma7t” I said laughing. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see that my little cousin Thayb wasn’t so little anymore. Of course I knew he grew up but I didn’t expect him to get so handsome. He was tall with broad muscular shoulders, his white polo shirt accentuated his tanned skin, his black hair was short but that just made his piercing hazel eyes stand out all the more.
“What are you doing here?” I asked trying to distract myself so I would stand there with my mouth hanging open, Dalal was doing enough of that for the both of us. I could see she had a million questions to ask me, I could have painted a huge bubble over her head with the word Fiancée in it.
“I needed a change from studying in California so I decided to come to the UK” he said “but I should ask you the same question”
“I’m studying in the UK too” I said with a fake smile on my face.
“Agoolech ma a7eed 3amy was so free before I left, what are you not telling me?”
“Umm well I’m here with my Husband Ghaith Al X, I think you remember him?”
“The little kid I used to beat up for making you cry, you married him?”
I couldn’t stop laughing at Thyab’s expression.
“Ou ba3dain how could you marry him when we were engaged?” He said with a grin on his devilish face.
“Mush chana it’s the wrong place for such a discussion?” I said laughing; we agreed to meet up the next day for lunch so we could catch up on things.

As soon as Thyab left, Dalal hit my arm.
“Owwww! What was that for?”
“9edamteeeny, who is this hot guy? And where do you know him from?”
“Hatha weld 3amee Thyab, I haven’t seen him since we were kids, he’s been studying abroad for a couple of years now, ba3dain the fiancée thing is a joke in our family since he was always protecting me when we were kids, I was kind of daloo3a as a kid”
“And what will Ghaith say about you meeting him for lunch tomorrow?”
“Firstly it’s none of his business and we’re related so it’s not like I’m dating him or something” I said shrugging.
Dalal just raised her eyebrow at me.
I headed back to the apartment feeling confident about this makeover that Dalal gave me and wondering what Ghaith would say about it, as I neared the building I spotted Ghaith outside with a gorgeous tall blonde girl who was getting into a car and waving goodbye, so I guess that was the football match he was heading to in such a hurry this morning.
I don’t know why I suddenly felt so angry and hurt; did I really have feelings for Ghaith after all?
As I stepped into the apartment I tried not to make a noise so I could escape to my room I didn’t want to see him after that.
“Deema where were you?” he asked from behind me, just as I reached my door.
I turned and I could see his surprised expression, which changed to appreciation and then finally to anger.
“Mit3adla 7ag mnu ou 6al3a chee?” He asked angrily.
I felt his words like a slap on the face, “my friend wanted to do something nice for me so we went shopping and tried on makeup and stuff” I said.
“Oh” he said in a calmer voice.
“Ba3dain it’s none of your business who I get dressed up for” I said before turning to go into my room.
“I know I’m not your father but don’t think I don’t have a say in your life” He said.
“It’s not like you care since you’re never here, Shaklek inta ilay you have some girl here!” I said before slamming the door and throwing my self on the bed.
I couldn’t deny the jealousy I felt when I saw Ghaith with that girl, just the thought of him with someone else made me furious, but did I have the right to such feelings, was I really in Love with Ghaith?

6 comments:

Hend said...

its not your inlove yet, bas you think he belongs to you .. o thats so right you are his wife after all,

Anonymous said...

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER POST BEFORE I START STUDYING!!
TIKFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!

Lol desperate much?

anywayss.. keep it up.. & another one today please XD

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!! I JUST READ THE WHOLE THING and i want more!!!! yalla!!!! :P
oh and im from kuwait :P

-Nightmare

Cuteandcuddly said...

I love the cousin !!!!!!!

he is so cute :)
can i have him ;p

cant wait for the next one. I am so loving the jealousy that is building up in this story !!!!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait till the part when he sees her with her hot cousin ;) nebaaaaa new post today b3d..:( hatha waaayed shwyyyy

м ♥ said...

<3 <3 ..Great story..

keep up the good work

Waitting for ur nxt post =D