Saturday, June 20, 2009

Forever Yours 17 -Finale-

I just wanted to thank all the people who read my story for their support. I hope you all like this part, hopefully there will be a new story soon.



“There’s no one other than you and there never was” he said softly, his words hinted at much more.

This coming from Ghaith was a huge deal.
I stared at him for what seemed like hours, our eyes locked.
Just as I opened my mouth to speak, I heard a knock at the door.
Ghaith quickly got up, I’m sure he thought it was something to do with his father.
It gave me time to think of what he said, I was now surer than ever of my growing feelings for Ghaith and his words gave me the confidence to act on them. But I had a plan and in order for it to work, I needed time to prepare. I jumped into bed and acted asleep so I could avoid Ghaith’s inquiring eyes.

The next day I got up really early and went to meet Dalal at her apartment. I needed her help to get the courage to go though with my plan. It involved lingerie shopping which I had never done before and I was too intimidated by those shops to go in there by myself.
The first shop we went to was full of beautiful things but I didn’t feel comfortable buying anything from there, it wasn’t the style I was looking for too dark and exotic for me. I wanted something more innocent. Dalal didn’t approve of my ideas and she insisted I buy a few things which I blushed just looking at. I wasn’t innocent to these things but the image of Ghaith seeing me in them was too much for me to handle at the time.
“You’ll thank me later 7abeebty you’ll see” Dalal said with a wicked grin on her face.
“Yallah let’s go somewhere else so I can find what I want” I said dragging her away from the leather corsets, that she would have to kill me to wear.

“This is perfect” I sighed, as I looked at myself in the mirror. It was a gorgeous cream nightgown, with a lacy but sculpted top and lace all down the sides, but the rest was creamy silk and it had a lace trimmed slit that came the whole way up one leg. Dalal chose matching stockings which made my legs looks infinitely longer. I was happy with the result, smiling at myself in the mirror.

The next step was picking out a gorgeous outfit, Dalal completely took over in this part picking out a gorgeous burgundy top and a long flowy skirt to match, it was not something I would pick but looked gorgeous when I put it on, she just stared at me with a raised eyebrow daring me to say something bad about her choice.
“Wallah Dalal I don’t know what I would do without your help, you’re like my fashion fairy godmother.”
“Aaaaw Deema you’re going to make me cry and ruin my makeup now” She said hugging me, it was great to have such a selfless friend. Too bad it took me so long to find one.

The next step was setting the whole night up, I called Reem and found out she was on a trip with her parents and that they were spending a few days in the town where her father studied, and they wanted to be away from the city for a while to relax before their trip to the states.
This was the perfect opportunity, I was for once taking control of things and it felt great.
I went back to the apartment and set everything up in Ghaith’s room and locked it so he wouldn’t ruin the surprise. I knew he was in college and I sent him a message to meet me at the restaurant where he first took me to dinner all those months ago. I felt nervous waiting for him; I was trying not to sit there staring at the door. What if he doesn’t show up? What if he thinks I’m stupid or desperate? What if he rejects me? I wondered for the millionth time closing my eyes and trying to control my racing heart, Calm down Deema and just breathe.
“Deema are you ok?” Ghaith asked and I opened my eyes to find him staring at me worriedly.
“Halla Ghaith, no I’m fine” I said plastering a smile on my face.
He sat down but continued to stare at me quizzically.
“Ghaith I invited you here so that we would get a chance to talk about things between us. I have some things to say and I want you to hear me out first” I said, he was staring at me intently so I stared at my entwined fingers, trying not to blush.
“Awalan when we first came here I can tell you honestly that I wasn’t looking for a relationship with you and I didn’t see you in that way, maybe because I’m young or because I thought you and my friend were a couple” I took a few deep breaths to calm down, he reached over and covered my hands with his hand.
So I sat there staring at his masculine hand, so tanned and huge next to mine. I felt protected and safe.
“Ghaith I found myself caring for you more and more each passing day but I didn’t understand. I’ve never been in love before” I said staring at him “I Love you Ghaith and I want to be your wife”
He stared at me intently and a huge grin broke out on his face, he looked so relieved.
“Deema yananteenee! I thought you wanted to leave or something, I mean last night you totally blew me off and left me sitting there like a fool I wanted to kill you!”
“7abeebee I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you but I wanted this moment to be perfect!” I said pouting. I was so relieved that everything was out in the open now.
“Intee ou afkarech” he said, squeezing my hands tightly.
I smiled shyly at him; he had no idea about the rest of my plans.

When we got to the apartment I went into the room and locked the door after me. I tried to get everything ready quickly but my hands were shaking, this was the first night where I took a risk with Ghaith but I wanted it to be just right since it was the first day of our life as a married couple.
I stood by the door taking a last look at my handiwork, the candles glow softly lit up the room and the bouquets’ of roses and rose petals everywhere made it look like a magical place. My hair was open and I was dressed in the nightgown but I tried not to think of that too much since it made me blush like crazy although I felt confident that I looked good in it.
Ghaith’s soft knock on the door pulled me out of my daydream.
I opened the door unsure of what he would think; he took a long look into the room and an even longer look at me and then he pulled me into his arms…

Two months later

As we took a stroll in the streets of Paris, the city of love, I fell even more in love with my husband Ghaith. It was the New Year and I felt this was a new beginning to our lives, the two months that passed were the happiest of my life, and it was as if I was floating on a cloud.
I remembered how even Ghaith’s mum noticed when they came back to London before their flight that things were different between us.
“So I guess there will be no more sleeping on the couch for my son” she said, pinching my arm, but in a joking way.
I blushed and laughed softly, this was beyond embarrassing, I wanted to curl up and hide.
“Yallah now I’m waiting for my grandchildren” she said “don’t keep me waiting for too long.”

“7abeebty what are you thinking of?” Ghaith asked, as I struggled to match his stride as we walked.
“Your mother” I said laughing.
“I bring you here to the most romantic city in the world and you think of my mother?” he stared at me with a fake-hurt expression.
I stuck my tongue out at him.
“A7ibek!” I said, wrapping my arms around him. I could feel his laughter as he squeezed his arms around me.
“I love you too, Wallah I love you” he said softly into my ear, holding me like he never wanted to let go.

23 comments:

Intmacy Xx said...

fiiiiiiiiirsttttt!!!!!!! omg its the first time im firsssttt everrr! hahaha im soo happy:)
awwwww that was the cutest post eever|! i love them;p
thank you for a wonderfulll post!!
loveee youu-7e99a!

Intmacy Xx said...

P.S. please post an epilogue(a)?

M76;** said...

SECOND!!PLEASE AN EPILOGUE!

M76;** said...

JAD JAD THIS STORY IS 7ADHA 3AJEEEBA!! PLEASE BAS AN EPILOGUE FOR YOUR LOVING READERS AND FOR ONE OF THE MOST LOVING GAITH FAN IN THE WORLD!!

Unknown said...

<3 :'( GHaith
the endinging etjanen, I almost cried
Waiting for your new story :D!!

Zuzzy:** said...

Shamaaaaami bet-the7keen 3alay lo giltlich ina while i was reading kint afaker bil cindrella dance ma3al il prince :D ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA mashallah their sooo cute o inti fatheee3aaa :*******

i vote for an epilogue aswell..plzzzzzzzz preetty plzzz with cherries, whip cream, o flaked alomds on top :P

Charmbracelet said...

aaaww!!=* I loved it!!

Waiting for new story!=*
-N~

Emnilia said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! its wonderful!!!* sniff* eyanenoooon!! cant wait for the next story ;)

Mort M. said...

Hands down this is one of the best stories I read
Lil 2asaf wayed stories 3gb cham post temlaa8 w wdch enha et5ale9 bas deffinatly not this one abaay it was GREAT!!!!!!!!!
A9lan garaithaa klaha tawaa :p!
It was the best timing to end it w the ending was simply perfect!!!!!
Great writting .. Great story Entay klch GREAT a9laan ;p!!!
Hehehehee -H

ΠΌ ♥ said...

wooooooooooooow... a5eeran happy ending XD
i lovvvvvvvvve this storry
mashaaaaaallah 3leech
thaaaaaaaaaaaanks walla & waitting for nxt story X)

KWA;* said...

I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH!!! please please please please please post an epilogue!!!!!!!! the ending was amazing!!!

:*********

FMA said...

I just love ur story:* I could imagine them both together:* shakelhum ishaweg!!! and I love ghaiths mom lamen ga6at the na'3za LOL!

wed-locked said...

No moore gHaaith? :(!
eeeeeh I want more OF Em'
I VOTE Epilogue thingie too! =b

Cuteandcuddly said...

love the ending !!!!!!!

thanks honey :)
walla you put a smile on my face :)

love you and cant wait for your next creation

sh. said...

hmm,, i'm kind of disappointed by the lack of detail on what went on in the bedroom (a)
hehehehhehhehee

:D i love happy endings
they make my heart smile <(:3 hehe

Dreamer;* said...

this made me cry..

a) Deema is so innoccent and cute! I love her;p

b) Ghaiiiiith is amazing, aaaah ya gaalby aby wa7ed nafssa;$ can I borrow him for 3 days ou araj3a.. or maybe a week? ;p

c) whenever I see ena you posted I smile, it's weird and retard(ish) but I still love you!

d) I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

e) did I mention that I love you? cuz I do;p

f) Thaaaaanks for the amazing story:*

Nawarii said...

your story is one the best love stories ive ever read...i read it all today and im definitely one of ur followers now and i also vote for an epilogue ...i want someone like ghaaaaaaaaaaaaaith....*sigh* btw ur style is so mind blowing its simple yet amazing

R said...

Mashallaaaah ur a very talented writter:D I loved it!! On of the best I'll 9araa7aa .. I also vote for an epilogue(a) ww ghaaaaaaith 7abaaaaitaaaaaa ohwa w his ways ;* cnt w8 for ur nxt story;p

Allure said...

I juussssttt read the whole thing nd it blew my mind mashallah 3alaich sis ur an amazing writer Its one of my favourite luvvd it alot cant wait 4 ur new story =)

Gossip Girl said...

I liked your story. It has it's unique ideas. The only thing i felt like it was a bit short with no details. Otherwise it's perfect. Waiting for your next post;)

jooj said...

I loved! can't wait to read your next one :)
x

Roudeina said...

Graiit all el parts in 1 day loved el story wayed walla <3 =D .. mashalla 3laich pro writer ;) .. keep it up the gd work hunz xoxo <3

www.strawbx3.blogspot.com

Fatma Salim said...

hala .. i've read ur post and i loved it! i've never read anything like it before. and because of this i would like to get in touch with you. please drop me an email: fsmagram@gmail.com (i'm serious) there's something that i need to talk to you about ... Fatma