Friday, June 12, 2009

Forever Yours 14

This is an extremely short post, don't hate me!

After college I met up with Ghaith’s mum for some more shopping. She wanted my help picking out something for Reem and after an exhausting two hours we were finally done, we sat in a café to have something to drink.
I was sipping on my latte grinning at the stories from her childhood and how she met her husband when they were kids and neighbors and she said that Ghaith and I reminded her of their own love story.
“Bas Ghaith didn’t love me when we were kids, I remember he used to always make me cry” I said, not angry or sad just stating the facts.
“That’s just because he was jealous of your cousin ilay kanaw ysamounah ‘5a6eebech” Se said laughing, “but you know Ghaith he doesn’t know how to express his feelings well”
I sat there nodding and agreeing with her but my head was about to explode with all the clicking thoughts, it all made sense now, why he was so angry, he was jealous of Thyab.
We went back to the apartment and I went into the room to change and relax a bit. I was so tired from last night that as soon as I lay on the bed I was fast asleep. I woke up sometime later and I got a feeling someone was in the room with me, when I opened my eyes I saw that Ghaith was sitting on the couch using his laptop.
“Hi” he said smiling.
“Hi” I said shyly, Oh God I must look like crap, he saw me lying here probably snoring. Kill me now!
I got up and went to wash my face, I was starving but I was sure they already had dinner without me.
“Are you hungry?” he asked as soon as I got out of the bathroom.
“A little” I lied, I was starving.
“Come on I’ll make you something to eat” He said, I followed him to the kitchen.
As he was making me an omelet, I sat there trying not to stare at him. I looked at him with a new perspective now that I felt there was a connection between us. But I felt so insecure, what if he still had feelings for Manal or if he saw me as a little kid. I could ruin the delicate relationship we had.
When he put the plate in front of me I wanted to eat it all but I sat there self-consciously picking at my food. I was never shy eating in front of Ghaith before but now I was suddenly nervous.
“Agoolech itha my cooking is so bad you don’t have to eat it you know” he said with a hurt look on his face.
I wanted to cry, I was so hungry and now he looked at me like I offended him. I decided to ignore this stupid shyness and eat like I normally would.
“Ok al7een 3yabteeny” he said smiling; this love thing was making me sick I wanted to kill myself. I started blushing like an idiot again.
“Deema shbalach? Is something wrong?” he asked, he put his hand on my forehead to check if I was feverish.
“La I’m fine it’s just I’m tired that’s all”
We went back into the room and I put the pillows on the couch and got ready to sleep when the door opened after a quick knock. It was Ghaith’s mom, she stared at me not understanding the situation and why I was on the couch but she had more important things on her mind.
“7abeeby Ghaith ubook ta3ban and he needs to go to the hospital”, after that they all rushed out of the apartment leaving me sitting there clutching my blanket.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

lesh et3thbenaaaaa! T_T
cant wait to seee wats gonna happen xD

Esoteric said...

Ok so after each and every post I'm starting to love '3aith more and more, he's SO cute ;* 7asafaa, if there only was a real '3aith **SIGH** hehe anyways I LOVE YOUR STORY and YOUR WRITING!!!!! Y3nii 7ady addicted...SERIOUSLY! Can't wait for the next one;***

Anonymous said...

Abaaih shfeeh his dad ?
Abee next posst :(
-Munera

KWA;* said...

omg next post plzzzz abee a3arif shi9eer, 3athabtini 7aram 3alaich lol

Anonymous said...

7araaaaaaam 3alaaaaaaaaaaich.. laaaish the short pooooost... ehehe please we neeeed ur postss ;p

Anonymous said...

Hi,, when r u gonna post??